Monday, December 29, 2008

DBSK MUSICS~~~

My Favs!!!
(continuously adding my fav musics from time to time)


Purple Line (totally fav!)
O (totally fav!)
Balloons
Mirotic (totally fav too!!!)
I Believe (i love this so much it makes me cry! so meaningful..)
Show Me Your Love (ft. suju)
The Way You Are (gosh..this drives me crazy!)
Wasurenaide (love love love love love!)
Triangle
Rising Sun
Your Love Is All I Need
Evergreen (lyrics by Changmin)(music composed by Yoochun) (one word : wonderful!!!!)



Young Woong Jae Joong - Insa (this song makes me cry too..why is it so saddd??? love it!)
Xiah Junsu - Timeless (ft. Zhang Li Yin) (i love too lipsync ZLY's part! wakaka~ lovee it!)



*i do not own any contents (music, videos)

--

1 comment:

  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Airplane Noise

    ReplyDelete