Tuesday, October 26, 2010

JYJ and J.Y.J



So, today, I was hyper about JYJ again. Talked to my best friends about them while walking, sitting, standing, eating, drinking, etc... It's sad that they're not a fan like me, but luckily, they still understood and are still willing to listen to what I say. xD
Mars, michelle and I were talking and suddenly Michelle (my this best friend, yeap, we have the same name..) said, "Hey, you know, I've just realized that our [chinese] names can form the word JYJ too, when combined."

I...uh hm, blasted with excitement... Because I never realized it. "OMG, that...is...so.. COOOOL!" I shrieked.
Hm, overexcited? =P Who cares?

Wow, I have been so near to 'JYJ' all the time. xD Way to go friends! You're awesome.


----


And today, an entertainment news showed JYJ news upon their arrival at the airport in hong kong, if i'm not mistaken.. Then I started screaming 'JYJ'! The fans were screaming and pushing around until it was difficult for Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun to walk through. And they get squished too. I was like, "No! Get away from my Junsu..!" "Oh no, don't push Jaejoong!" "Ohhh, Yoochun!!!" I wish I could see them up close like those cassiopeia. Fans, lucky you! But I just worry that JYJ don't really prefer the pushing around.


again, they weren't smiling much.. Why??? The world is so beautiful when you smile~~~ as a fan, these questions always pop in my mind:


1. When fans scream so much in their face...what do they feel? because they don't smile, it's confusing.. i watched a video in youtube that says that they arrived at the airport with an expressionless face...and then they were heard laughing in the toilet, then when they came out, they were back to their original mode.

2. Do they actually read blogs like mine? Maybe not... It'll be cool if they do! Ah well....

3. Do they prefer smiling or.. not smiling? Gah, dumb question much?

4. Do they prefer silent fans or really loud ones? Speaking of this, during JYJ showcase tour in Malaysia, I intended to keep my cool by thinking that I don't have to scream, cuz maybe JYJ would like a lil' change, but then I lost control and started screaming anyway...

I'm stopping for now.
~.^
Proud to be a cassiopeia.

No comments:

Post a Comment