Saturday, November 21, 2009

DBSK White Lies by Xiah

DBSK White Lies (eng subbed)

thank you junsu oppa, dbsk oppa..for this song. We love it.

blogger's words...

Have you ever gone through a heartbreaking moment?
I have..
and it's painful, when it doesnt work out your way...

Now, I have to smile and laugh in front of you,
like nothing happened,
because you said we could be friends..
Friends, I broke down when you said it..

I cry everytime i think of you,
it makes me..really tired..
So my heart tells me to forget you,
but it's not easy, who says it is?

I cry,
but pretend to be alright..
I wish I will forget you soon enough,
although I really wish we could be together
We couldn't, could we?

I wish..that someday,
I could tell you once more,
that I love you
and hope, for a happy ending.

I would like to dedicate this song, to you.
-time passed, but i've loved only you, my first love..
na cho sarang.


"If you can see me,
I'll show you my everything,
All my hidden love..

..The thing that surpasses everything
That is my love for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment