Sunday, March 1, 2009

DBSK POSTER

JOY TO THE WORLD!

OMG!!!! i got a DBSK POSTER!!!!!the story of me meeting the poster is like that. went to the 'books bazaar'. my first impression : "SAD CASE!!!!" from outside i saw so few people already. i almost didnt want to go in anymore. but my mum said "just go in (see) lar"... huh...
then, i felt so awkward..too few people that whenever people went in they would look. =.='''walked around. i wanted to buy bio, chem and physics reference books but wth, didn't have. so i just walked blindly.. i was like blur blur blur!then i went to look at the magazines corner.. they are all bm magazines..
then, there! my eyes spotted something. the visual was a bit blur at first but i looked closer and my jaw almost dropped open. it's DBSK picture on the front cover of this 'klik' magazine, about celebrities.. OMG! then i opened to see what's the news about them. plong~ to the middle page. OMG!! my jaws dropped half open. haha~ it's DBSK poster!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is also this news about their song Mirotic..one full page. and more small pics! i didnt bother to look at other pages la, and took the magazine straight after i chose the one with the best condition. after all, rm4 for a poster?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.. it is pasted behind my door now. HAHA HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment