Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Dreamt of Meeting YooChun oppa!


24th October 2010, 10.12 am.

I woke up from sleep and am gonna write this immediately. I'm scared that I will forget the details and stuff...I had a lot of dreams that night, but there's one continuous scene I remember, and it lead to the chance of meeting JYJ, then Yoochun oppa, in person. =)

---

I was in a school, but it was not my school. I was actually there for a choir competition. I recognized a few other schools who had been in competitions with me. But I was not going to compete. Instead I was some kind of a 'kid security' dressed in yellow baju melayu. (hahahhahaa) It started raining. I had nothing to do so I thought I would go fixed my collar button in the washroom. That's when my mum came running after me saying, almost shouting, "Michelle!! (toned down her voice) JYJ's here for a secret autograph signing session!" Apparently, I was at the right place at the right time. She brought me to an empty badminton court and showed me that it was the place I was suppose to queue up at. I asked her if she was sure, she said yeah. She walked away. I somehow just appeared in a room after that, with only tables and chairs. I was not wearing any baju melayu anymore, just my normal T-shirt and jeans. Then, a few staff I somehow recognized and knew (that they were working with JYJ) came. I greeted them with a smile, "Hello...Annyonghasaeyo." And one of them replied, "Hi," and smiled too, as if impressed just by the word annyonghasaeyo. I was the first at the badminton court, I was first in the room with the other staff!! I was going to be the first for the autograph signing! I was going to meet JYJ first! "This is so cool....." I thought. Then, my instinct just told me to get out of the room. "I don't want. What if someone cuts my queue?" I fought it. Then I just got up from the chair and walked out. It was actually a cabin. Then, there was another cabin, which I went into after that. I saw people queueing up. Apparently, this was where the signing session was being held! I was so frustrated. I was sure that nobody else knew about this. There were about 12 other fans, I counted. I looked through a window in it and saw a figure that might belong to one of JYJ oppa. Then, suddenly I realized, I needed my pencil case!! So I dashed out of the cabin to get pencil case in the other cabin. (I was being so stupid, why would I need that for? Surely JYJ has a pen. What a waste of time.) My mum appeared before me and handed me a sausage bun. (How weirder can this be?) "What? Mummy, I don't wanna sausage bun." I rushed my words. "No, this is for him." (him...there're three of them in JYJ, so, him?) I was like, "What? Okay." Then something made me thought I needed to rush. I dashed into the cabin. My heart was racing so fast. I'm so close! I reached my pencil case (which wasn't there earlier) and get out of the cabin and..... !!!

I lost the images and my alarm clock went on. "Oh, it was just a dream...." I was half conscious already, but I still wanted to continue the dream!! I was so close! I kept my eyes close, wanting to get back to the dream. "Go back! Go back!" I chanted. But my alarm kept on going, garh. So I just got up and shut it off. And closed my eyes again. The next thing I know is...

I was in a room again, a different one. There was only one table with two chairs. Micky, whose hairstyle was like in 3hree voices, came in(!!!) with two persons, (his manager and ...)? The one wearing blazer told Micky to stand on the weighing scale. Then another. I asked what was that for and the other guy said something (I cannot remember). Then I got up and said to Micky, "Annyonghasaeyo, chae ireumeun michelle-imnida," I was like phew, luckily I know how to introduce myself in korean. He smiled and wished me. Then I told him, in english, that I was going for the autograph signing session but couldn't make it. He sat down with me on the vacant chair. The two others left. (Gosh, he's so much cuter close up..!!) I told him another sentence in korean and continued, "Chae ga hanmal majayo? (which meant, did I say that correctly?)" Then he smiled again and nodded. We talked for a bit (in english) - about random stuff - and he kept on smiling so sweetly. I was also testing my korean and it seemed to impress him. We just talked and talked...

This is exactly how he looks in my dream (Google images)



That's when I opened my eyes. I realized what just happened and smiled. I quickly get out of bed and switched on my laptop to write about the dream I just had.

---

24th October 2010, 10.56 am

The end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment