Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OMG. Dream again.

1st November

Okay, so if you've read my previous post, you know that I've dreamt of Yoochun roughly two weeks ago. Last night, I've dreamt of Yoochun again, and this time, Jaejoong too! x)))

So before I tell you how it goes, I just wanna say, ....NOOOOOOOOO!!! it means in I'll NEVER get to meet them IN PERSON in real life. Never. Because I know very well that my dreams always go the opposite. i mean, ALWAYS. So, i'm hoping I'll never dream of junsu or HoMin. If not, it'll be too devastating, thinking that i'll never be able to meet them. I've even planned of becoming a part time translator in south korea some time in the future!

This is what I remember from the dream.

1. I get down from my car at the petrol station and went into the shop.
2. At the same time, I saw somebody looking like Jaejoong adjusting his zipped-up jacket and sunglasses (the sight was beautiful, he glowed like an angel), getting down from a vehicle.. looking left and right, making sure no one saw him.
3. I appeared in the shop and there they were, jaejoong and yoochun were buying some things. jaejoong was holding a dbsk calendar... and yoochun was holding that same calendar and some snacks too. i was about only 3 metres away.
4. they were talking and laughing, and i was, waving at them. but it was as though i was invisible. (i knew this has got to do with some quizzes i did the day before about what super power would you choose, and i chose camouflage) because they didn't seem to notice me.
5. i was screaming and at the same time asking for autograph.
6. jaejoong walked out of the shop after paying and yoochun paid, signed the calendar with a marker pen but walked out without his purchase. (i was thinking that he heard me screaming for autograph, signed it, and left it for me. tho i was invisible!)
7. i went closer to the table where he left the calendar, almost taking it. then yoochun came back, and he could see me then. and then.. and then... (craps, i forgot.)

KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TYPED THIS DOWN EARLIER. now i've forgotten the ending. GREAT.

well, this is the assumption of what the end was like..:

8. he smiled at me and says, "well, you can take this is if you like." *faints*

-end-

so, JYJ's music video is now released! I didn't know the exact date of the release earlier, that's nov 1.

JYJ Ayy Girl OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

so, I seriously think the dream was a sign....to tell me there's something new going on! then my friend told me about this vid.

how blur can i be. *knocks head.* hahaa.

there's one thing about the music video.... hm, how should i say this... the song and the video don't really match. @@ however, JYJ oppa still LOOK AMAZING and stab my heart lovingly with their voice. ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment